Click on directions to calculate the route.
We recommend refueling because there are no petrol stations in the Cinque Terre.
For those arriving by car, Corniglia can be reached from LA SPEZIA, taking the A12 Genova-Livorno motorway and the A15 Parma-LaSpezia exit at the toll booth “La Spezia" follow the signs for the “Cinque Terre" (SS370 Litoranea Cinque Terre) .
" CAUTION: for those coming from Genoa, we recommend the motorway exit of La Spezia, as following the indication of Google Maps, which advises you to exit at the exit of Levanto, the passage on some roads to get to Corniglia is not guaranteed."
Below you will find the directions
Highway Barrier of Santo Stefano Magra –> “click here to open the route"
-A15, 19020 La Spezia SP
– Use the right lane to take the exit towards La Spezia
– Keep left to continue on Via Giosuè Carducci / Viadotto Carducci
– Continue to follow Via Giosuè Carducci – 1.8 km
– Use the 2 lanes left to turn left onto Viale Italia – 1.9 km
– At the Giuseppe Oriana roundabout take the 1st exit and take Viale Giovanni Amendola – 900 m
– Turn left and take Via Nicolò Fieschi / SP530 – 1.0 km
– At the roundabout take the 2nd exit and take Via delle Cinque Terre / SP370
– Continue to follow SP370 -13.9 km
– At the roundabout, go straight on SP51 – 6.7 km
– Driving in the direction of Via Stazione a Corniglia – 11 min (4.8 km)
– Turn left to stay on SP51 – 1.5 km
Arrival in Corniglia
The most convenient and recommended way to reach Corniglia is the train, the train station is located at sea level and to reach the town you can use the minibuses of the National Park of the 5 Terre that perform the service throughout the day until 20.00.
The railway line serving Corniglia is one of the main ones in Italy, GENOA-ROME and long-distance trains find in the station of La Spezia the ideal stop where you can take the local trains that serve the Cinque Terre with a cadence of about 45 minutes.
The train is also the ideal system to visit the Cinque Terre considering that the average duration of the journey between a village and the other is about 5 minutes.